ALLISON EDWARDS is a child therapist in Nashville. She holds a bachelor’s degree in education and a master’s in counseling from Vanderbilt University. She is a registered Play Therapist with children, adolescents, and families. Ms. Edwards has developed highly-successful techniques for dealing with the anxieties of gifted children. Allison Edwards is an adjunct professor in Vanderbilt University’s Human Development Counseling Program.
- WHY SMART KIDS WORRY-Sourcebooks 2013
JOSEPH DI PRISCO is a former teacher, school administrator and, in the hazy past, a professional card–counting gambler and award-winning poet. He writes full–time now at his home in the Berkeley hills and is completing his next novel.
- FIELD GUIDE TO THE AMERICAN TEENAGER (with Michael Riera) – Perseus 2000
- RIGHT FROM WRONG:Instilling a Sense of Integrity in Your Child (with Michael Riera) – Perseus 2002
MICHAEL RIERA is nationally recognized as a teen expert. He is a frequent consultant and guest on shows such as Oprah, the Today show, Good Morning America and Oxygen.
- UNCOMMON SENSE FOR PARENTS WITH TEENAGERS – Celestial Arts 1995
- SURVIVING HIGH SCHOOL – Celestial Arts 1997
- FIELD GUIDE TO THE AMERICAN TEENAGER (with Joseph DiPrisco) – Perseus 2000
- RIGHT FROM WRONG: Instilling a Sense of Integrity in Your Child (with Joseph DiPrisco) – Perseus 2002
- STAYING CONNECTED TO YOUR TEENAGER: How to Keep Them Talking to You and How to Hear What They Are Really Saying – Perseus 2003
Jamie Woolf is a leadership strategy consultant. Through her company, The Parent Leader, she has delivered hundreds of workshops, podcasts, and webseminars on parent leadership to audiences nationwide. She serves on the Advisory Board of Working Mother Media.
- MOM-IN-CHIEF: How Wisdom from the Workplace Can Save Your Family from Chaos — John Wiley, in conjunction with Working Mother Magazine 2009 (NF)