ALLISON EDWARDS is a child therapist in Nashville. She holds a bachelor’s degree in education and a master’s in counseling from Vanderbilt University. She is a registered Play Therapist with children, adolescents, and families. Ms. Edwards has developed highly-successful techniques for dealing with the anxieties of gifted children.
WHY SMART KIDS WORRY-Sourcebooks 2013
DAVID GRAMBS is a translator as well as an editor and writer.
- WORDS ABOUT WORDS – McGraw–Hill 1984, Random House 1990
- DIMBOXES, EPOPTS, AND OTHER QUIDAMS: WORDS TO DESCRIBE LIFE’S INDESCRIBABLE PEOPLE – Workman 1986
- BERNSTEIN’S REVERSE DICTIONARY by Theodore Bernstein: Editor, David Grambs – Times Books 1988
- DEATH BY SPELLING – HarperCollins 1990, Outlet 1992
- THE DESCRIBER’S DICTIONARY – Norton 1992
- DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG? – NAL 1993
- THE ENDANGERED ENGLISH DICTIONARY – Norton 1993
- ASK MR. WORDWIZARD – Dell Intrepid Linguist 1994
- SO YOU THINK YOU CAN SPELL? (with Ellen Levine) Killer Quizzes For The Incurably Competitive And Overly Confident – Plume Books 2009
THE ESTATE of DR. HAROLD KLAWANS — The late Dr. Klawans was a world-renowned neurologist and Professor of Neurological Sciences at Rush-Presbyterian – Saint Luke’s Medical Center in Chicago. Because of his expertise, was called as an expert medical witness in numerous court cases.
- TOSCANINI’S FUMBLE and Other Tales of Clinical Neurology – NTC/Contemporary 1988, Bantam New Age 1989
- NEWTON’S MADNESS: Further Tales of Clinical Neurology – HarperCollins 1990, HarperCollins trade paperback 1991
- TRIALS OF AN EXPERT WITNESS: Tales of Clinical Neurology and the Law – Little, Brown 1991, Little Brown trade paperback 1992
- LIFE, DEATH, AND IN BETWEEN – Marlowe & Co. 1994
ROGER VAUGHAN is a nationally–known journalist whose articles have appeared in Life, Esquire, The New York Times Magazine, Geo, Sports Illustrated, to name but a few.
- THE GRAND GESTURE – Little, Brown 1975
- TED TURNER: THE MAN BEHIND THE MOUTH – Norton 1980
- FASTNET: ONE MAN’S VOYAGE – Seaview Books 1980
- HERBERT VON KARAJAN – Norton 1985
- AMERICA’S CUP 1988 – Dennis Conner 1988
ROBERT K. WILCOX is a prize–winning journalist and a television writer.
- THE MYSTERIOUS DEATHS AT ANN ARBOR – Popular 1977
- SHROUD – Macmillan 1977, Bantam 1978, Regnery Publishing 2011
- JAPAN’S SECRET WAR – Morrow 1985, Marlowe 1995
- SCREAM OF EAGLES: THE TRUE STORY OF TOP GUN – John Wiley 1990, Pocket Books 1991
- WINGS OF FURY: TRUE STORIES OF AMERICA’S FIGHTER PILOTS – Pocket 1997, reprint 1998
- BLACK ACES HIGH: THE STORY OF A MODERN FIGHTER SQUADRON AT WAR – St. Martin’s Press 2002
- FIRST BLUE: WWII Ace Butch Voris and the Creation of the Blue Angels – St. Martin’s Press 2005
- TARGET: PATTON: The Plot to Assassinate General George S. Patton – Regnery Publishing 2010
THE ESTATE OF CHARLES WILLEFORD
The late, great Charles Willeford authored sixteen novels. His articles on suspense fiction appeared in many national magazines. He was also the mystery and suspense reviewer for the Miami Herald.
- SOMETHING ABOUT A SOLDIER – Random House (1986), Ballantine (1988)
- I WAS LOOKING FOR A STREET – Countryman Press (1988)
- WRITING AND OTHER BLOOD SPORTS – Dennis Macmillan Publications, (2000)
- THE COLLECTED MEMOIRS OF CHARLES WILLEFORD – Compilation of I Was Looking For A Street and Something About A Soldier – Disc-Us Books (2001)
JOAN WULFSOHN is a mind/body practitioner and therapist in Los Angeles.
- STALKING CARLOS CASTANEDA – Water Street Press 2013 (NF, Memoir)