MICHAEL BALL is the young founder and CEO of Career Freshman Company, an organization dedicated to helping young professionals discover success and fulfillment in their work.
• YOU’RE TOO SMART FOR THIS: Beating the 100 Big Lies About Your First Job – Sourcebooks 2006
DR. WILLIAM BRIDGES is the head of a consulting firm to organizations in transition, among them several Fortune 500 companies.
• TRANSITIONS: MAKING SENSE OUT OF CHANGE – Addison Wesley 1980
• A YEAR IN THE LIFE – Bantam Books 1982
• SURVIVING CORPORATE TRANSITION – Doubleday 1988
• MANAGING TRANSITIONS – Addison–Wesley 1991
• JOBSHIFT: HOW TO PROSPER IN A WORKPLACE WITHOUT JOBS – Addison Wesley 1994
• CREATING YOU & CO. – Addison Wesley 1997
• THE WAY OF TRANSITION – Perseus 2001
EDWARD HORRELL has a background in telecommunications and is a popular speaker and consultant on customer service issues. His weekly radio show, Talk About Service, based in Memphis (AM990), is likely to be nationally syndicated during 2005.
• MORE THAN WORDS – Center for Spoken Communication 1995
• THE KINDNESS REVOLUTION – AMACOM Books 2006
BOB WEINSTEIN is a journalist and author who has covered a wide range of subjects during his 25-year career. He has edited McGraw-Hill’s Personal Finance Newsletter and has been managing editor of the Lincoln Center Programs. His articles, profiles and interviews have appeared in the New York Times, Washington Post, McCall’s, New York Newsday, Cosmo, Family Circle, Rolling Stone, High Fidelity, US, Crain’s New York Business and Consumer’s Digest, among others.
• MONEY HANG-UPS – John Wiley 1981
• HOW TO SWITCH CAREERS – Simon & Schuster 1985
• 140 HIGH-TECH CAREERS – Macmillan 1985
• RESUMES DON’T GET JOBS – McGraw–Hill 1993
• “I’LL WORK FOR FREE” – Henry Holt 1994
• DEATH ROW CONFIDENTIAL – HarperCollins 1996